Happy Friday! This week is a nice little hodgepodge of a round-up because I didn't have enough of any specific category to do a full post. I kind of like it better, a little bit of everything ;)
1) If any of you have been following along since my days at vineyard vines you may remember our epic summer with The Brotherhood of The Traveling Pants. Our partnership with these guys was definitely a career highlight for me and I'm lucky to now call them (and their significant others) personal friends of Chris and I. They just launched a new men's athleisure brand called RHOBACK and I have a hunch it's going to be major! Their hats are a favorite of C's (he wears them to spin class and then legit jumps right in the shower with it afterward to wash it - it's dry within the hour!) and he plans to add a few polos to his wardrobe next. The initial response has been incredible so they are a bit low on inventory, but they just placed a reorder and will have new stock soon. Nothing makes me happier than seeing friends find their true passion + watching the success that follows - so excited to watch them grow! Hopefully they don't forget about me when they start making millions ;)
2) Serena + Lily launched their new spring collection this week! They probably don't want to hear this but their collections always inspire my Craigslist hunts - they use a lot of rattan, bamboo, and vintage-inspired silhouettes and I love hunting for the originals!
3) Speaking of craigslist I'd love to convert this to a light fixture and paint it a fun color like glossy emerald green (if I didn't have 23253 other projects to prioritize currently ;) I also can't seem to find a home for this at our house but it's killing me - the owner says it's really heavy and sturdy! I was hoping to use it in our powder room but it's too short.
4) If you love Milo Baughman, brass, and a perfectly eclectic mix of old and new, you must follow my instagram friend Erin. Her and her husband just bought a house not far from where C and I used to live in Stamford and I love following her remodel process. We share a love for neutral wall colors and vintage scores - secretly I wish that her, EJ and I could scour estate sales full-time and build a second-hand design empire ;) She's also a photographer so you can count on consistently gorgeous content!
5) Speaking of EJ, I went down a dark internet rabbit hole after reading her post about sourcing vintage rugs and discovered this Etsy shop. Most vintage rugs seem to be red, navy, and rust (i.e. warm tones) and this store has TONS of interesting colorways. I haven't purchased anything yet but I have my eye on several!
Bonus: this is definitely the Craigslist find of the week - yikes!