Our Maine trip was one for the record books. I feel like I've been running on empty lately - we're in the swings of Q4 at work, I leave for a 7-day photo shoot out of the country on Friday, and I haven't gone grocery shopping in over a month. Burnt out is an understatement. Usually ADDING travel doesn't help my stress level, but this trip left me feeling refreshed and at ease. A few of our adventures:
1. Watching the sunrise at Harbor Beach
2. Drinking our morning coffee outside in the crisp fall air
3. A walk along Marginal Way, where some of the rocky coast dates back to 15,000 years ago!
4. A trip to the LLBean flagship
5 + 7. We pulled over on the side of the road to snap photos of this amazing oar house and view of the lobster boats
6. Lunch in Perkin's Cove at MC Perkins
8 + 9. Amazing stay at the Morning Glory Inn